DISCLAIMER:

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person, place, or written works are purely coincidental. The author retains all rights to the work, and requests that in any use of this material that my rights are respected. Please do not copy or use this story in any manner without author's permission.

The story contains male to male love and some male to male sex scenes. You've found this blog like the rest of the readers so the assumption is that material of this nature does not offend you. If it does, or it is illegal for you to view this content for whatever the reason, please leave the page or continue your blog walking or blog passing or whatever it is called.



iansumbara

Nice Love Story from Iansumbara @ GIF.
Semoga dia berubah pikiran dengan melanjutkan cerita ini. Soalnya nanggung.... hehehe.... belum pengen ditamatin.

Inikah Cinta? - Just a Love Story
~ extra twink romance ~


Episode 20 Inikah Cinta?
end


New Story
 Aku Laki-Laki


 

-----------------------------------------------------------

I’ve been in darkness for so long just waiting for the light,
And now that you have come my way, my days don’t seem like nights.

I’m glad I’m finally overcome my fear of the other side,
Thank you for showing me the way, by taking me on this ride.

I’ve never really felt this way about a guy before,
You’ve truly touched me deep inside, you’ve opened, unlocked, the door.

I know it’s nothing serious, but surely it’s a start,
You’ve treated me so equally, I feel it in my heart.

And even if this does not work, I’m glad I’ve had this chance,
To see how great you truly are, even just for a glance.

We never know what’ll come of this, it really just depends,
I’m glad we’re taking the first step, we’re becoming better friends.

With you I never have to guess just how you really feel,
You talk to me about the facts and tell me what’s the deal.

With you I feel so comfortable, like nothing can go wrong,
I get this tingly feeling inside, you sing to me like a song.

The fact that you are older, really did freak me out,
But you treat me like I’m your age, now I’m rid of all my doubts.

I’m trying to live in the moment, by forgetting about the past,
And so far it’s been working, and it’s really been a blast.

So hopefully from this day forth, I’ll know just what to do,
If ever I come across a guy, another guy like you.

10 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

gak ada lanjutannya ya?? Ko sedih, hukzz

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

gila . . . Standing applause buat writternya .. .damn ! Dibikin ternganga gw ama konflik yg ada . . --a
Perfect pokok nya lah . . .

Dazz said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Anonymous

Belum ada....

Dazz said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Anonymous

Siiipppp
hehehe

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aku ngak habis fikir,,kenapa penulisnya ngak ngelanjutin,,,ini kisah perfect bgt dari semua yg aku baca,,,emosi,amarah,kekesalan,kesedihan,kebahagian,kehilangan,,semua perasaan jadi satu,,,please dazz kasih tau penulisnya buat lanjutin,,,

endingx yg bahagia dunk seperti collin and kenneth...jgn kesedihan mulu endingx,,,T,T

Dazz said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Anonymous

wuaaa
adminnya juga pengen cerita ini diterusin

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

dazz... ceritanya ga da updatenya lgi ya?

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Min blangin dong ama pnulisny crtany jngan sad ending gtu, di lnjutin dong krna crtany itu bgus bnget smpe buat aku gk tdur smlam gra2 pngen bca trus.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Min yg jdi prtnyaan ku saat ini,,, ap si Ikhsan itu jga ska sma Haris???

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ada nggak lanjutan kisahnya haris?

Post a Comment